Ed&i Part Time Self Tan
- Free shipping within NZ $150 or over
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Patch free fade
- Natural Golden Finish
- Buildable tan ability
- Easy application
- No transfer on your white sheets
- No under colour, hence no transfer
Product use: Our PART TIME TAN is a buildable tan. If you are looking for a light tan we recommend leaving for 3-4 hours before washing off. For a medium tan we recommend leaving for 4-6 hours. For a deep tan we recommend applying a second coat after 15 mins and sleeping in the tan.
- For an even streak free tan, ensure your skin is clean and exfoliated with our BEFORE body scrub. And completely dry, APPLY THE TAN WITH A CLEAN MITT.
- Add ed&i body PART TIME tan onto a self-tanning mitt. Use long sweeping motion when applying to legs, arms, and body. Use the remaining residue on your tanning mitt and apply to the face, elbows, and knees. Use a buffing motion to these areas.
- Wait until it is dry to touch before dressing.
- Jump in the shower and rinse your tan off lightly in a warm shower, pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Finish your tanning routine with our ALWAYS moisturiser and AFTER oil for a long lasting tan.
COFFEE SEED EXTRACT
Coffee seed extract helps boost collagen, firm the skin, reduce redness, improve skin texture, boost circulation, brightens the skin, moisturises the skin and best of all helps fight early signs of aging.
Powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Ideal if you have sensitive such as eczema, or dermatitis. Helps soothe and heal skin.
The antiseptic properties of whiskey control the excess oil on the skin and help prevent pimples and acne. Whiskey can even fight the existing acne and soothe any kind of inflammation on the skin by removing the bacteria and dirt.
Water; Dihydroxyacetone; Caramel; Glycerin; Alcohol; Decyl Glucoside; Parfum; Benzyl Alcohol; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract; Citric Acid; Dehydroacetic Acid