RETURNS / REFUNDS / CREDITS
This policy applies to online purchases only
If you are not completely happy with your purchase you can return it within 10 business days from the purchase date for either a credit or a refund. After this time frame a purchase is final. Please email email@example.com regarding any returns. Conditions below:
- A full refund will be issued to full priced items only.
- A store credit will be issued for purchases paid via Laybuy or Afterpay
- A store credit will be issued on any purchase where a discount code is used. (Both instore and online store credit is valid for 18 months from date of issue)
- A full refund or credit may be issued on a faulty garment after a investigation is carried out.
- No refunds will be given on shipping costs.
- Please choose carefully as a sale item or clearance item purchase is final. It will be non returnable and non refundable.
- Beauty products, face masks and lingerie can not be returned / exchanged for hygiene purposes.
- Food and Beverage products can not be returned / exchanged for food safety purposes.
- Earrings may not be returned for hygiene purposes
- Please note knitwear may not be returned if it has been worn and pilling occurs. This is not a fault as pilling is a normal abrasion to fabric due to every day wear and is most common with knitwear. A pilling comb is essential to look after your knitwear and get the most wear from your beautiful delicate garments.
The product must be returned in its original condition, unworn, unwashed and tags still attached. Roux must be notified in advance of a return.
Should you return a purchase that had free shipping on our website a shipping cost fee will be deducted from your refund or credit.
New Zealand - $10 deducted
RETURNS / EXCHANGE PROCESS
For all returns and exchanges please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (07)8737367. Please provide us with your name and a reason for your return / exchange. Please note we do not accept the return or exchange of a sale item. If you are wanting to exchange an item be sure to contact us immediately to avoid disappointment in the event an item is sold out. All items need to be returned within 10 days from purchase. Return costs will be the responsibility of the customer. For exchanges the delivery cost will also be covered by the customer.
We recommend using a track and trace courier. We will not be liable if a returning parcel is lost in transit.
Please return your purchase with a note or the packing slip provided with your name and a reason for return. This will help us process your refund / exchange promptly.
All returns please send to:
4 Te Kanawa Street
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
We always make sure our customers are happy with the quality of their purchase. Unfortunately in some cases a product fault may be either missed, or not known until a product has been used. Please contact Roux if you receive a faulty product and we will investigate this further.
Please note knitwear may not be returned if it has been worn and pilling occurs. This is not a fault as pilling is a normal abrasion to fabric due to every day wear and is most common with knitwear. A pilling comb is essential to look after your knitwear and get the most wear from your beautiful delicate garments.
Any other questions regarding the returns process feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (07)8737367